The views from the jumpseat would like to announce a contest with our Fox Fury Family at FDIC 2013.Â Fox Fury will be having a contest to see who can set up their Nomad portable scene light the quickest.Â This was a popular contest at last years FDIC conference and a exciting way to see firefighters in a friendly competition.
Ways to Enter.
Do I need to be present at FDIC 2013?
Note that youâ€™ll need to be attending FDIC to be able to get to the FoxFury booth to compete in the contest.
How many finalists will there be and how will the winner be determined?
In all, 10 people will be chosen to compete in the Nomad competition, which weâ€™re calling our #nomadcontest. The person that deploys and stows the Nomad fastest will win the Nomad Prime.
Soâ€¦how do you register to enter the #nomadcontest and how will the 10 people (spots in the contest) be chosen?
The short answer is you can enter via Twitter and enter at the FoxFury booth during the show. The more places you enter, the better your odds of being one of the 10 finalists.
Ways to enter via Twitter:
- FollowÂ @jumpseatviewsÂ on Twitter and watch for instructions next week. This is Ryan Penningtonâ€™s twitter page for his popularÂ Views from the JumpseatÂ blog. Heâ€™s one of our special guests at the show. Heâ€™ll be giving directions on how to enter the contest next week. These are hisÂ TWOÂ spots to give away so he gets to make up the rules.
- FollowÂ @chasing4lifeÂ on Twitter and watch for instructions next week. Eddy Weiss ofChasing4LifeÂ will be another one of our special guests at the show. Eddy will provide instructions next week and will give awayÂ ONEspot. This is his spot to give away so he gets to make the rules.
- FollowÂ @foxfuryledÂ on Twitter and watch for instructions next week. This is our Twitter page and weâ€™ll be giving outÂ TWOÂ spots for the contest. Weâ€™ll figure out the specifics next week but stay tuned to our Twitter page for details.
How to enter while at the FoxFury booth:
- Visit the FoxFury booth #5457, fill out an entry form and drop it in the contest box. Entries will be accepted all day on Thursday, April 25th and until noon EDT on Friday, April 26th. We will drawÂ FIVEÂ names at 12:15 pm EDT. If your name is selected, weâ€™ll text you to tell you and youâ€™ll have 30 minutes to contact us back confirming that youâ€™ll be there in time for the contest.
When / where is the #nomadcontest taking place?
4 pm EDT on Friday, April 26th.
So how will we choose the two #viewsCrew winners?Â During FDIC 2013 snap a picture of you and your favorite activity, class, or anything else during your visit to indiapolis.Â Tweet it to @jumpseatviews using the hashtags #nomadcontest.Â The most creative, fun, and exciting picture will win the jumpseats two entries in to win the nomad contest and also win a prize from FoxFury Lighting Solutions.
- You must be at FDIC
- You must be at the Drawings on Friday
- You Must Have FUN while attending FDICâ€¦
- Ryan gets to choose two winnersâ€¦â€¦Sorry, but thatâ€™s the rulesâ€¦
Best of Luck everyone and make sure to stop by booth #5457 and say Hi!Â I might have a surprise from the Jumpseat for you!