You are comfortable where you’re at.
- When was the last time you were pushed to your limits
- How do you honestly Judge your Fireground performance
- Does it take a mistake or a near miss to change it
- Does it take a health scare or near miss to make you work harder?
- Tim McGraw “live like you are dying
You are putting your needs ahead of the others.
- Station life is hard.
- Supporting your officer
- Pushing your firefighters around you
- Being selfish in needs… What makes your comfortable weather its television, or “creature comforts’
- Not mission focused.. Gear prep, response, prep
- Don’t know your area enough
You won’t allow yourself to Fail or be embarrassed
- You don’t see yourself from the outside in
- You see your skills and abilities as good enough
- You see your fitness as good enough
- All your fires have gone out so far.
- Nothing bad has happened.
How do you want to push yourself and others?
Is your company the go to the company.
How do you evaluate your performance
Jumpseat Radio is a proud Member of the Chief Miller Media Family